“The brain is like a muscle. When we think well, we feel good.” -Carl Sagan
TEN TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR MEMORY
1. Keep an informal log of circumstances when your Noocube nootropics memory performed well and when it did not. Analyze what
external factors may have caused these outcomes.
2. If you are concerned about memory loss, consult with your doctor to ensure it is nothing out of the ordinary.
3. The blood vessels supplying nourishment to your brain are kept clear of plaque–as are the coronary arteries nourishing your heart–by a diet low in saturated fat and high in fruits and vegetables.
4. Limit your intake of alcohol.
5. Certain vitamin supplements are said to improve brain function: E, A, and C. Check with your physician before taking these supplements. Also ask about a daily dose of aspirin.
6. Maintain (or regain) your physical fitness.
7. Reduce stress.
8. Develop your memory by increasing your vocabulary or memorizing a poem.
9. Admittedly, there will not always be patterns that will facilitate your memory, but it’s worth taking a moment before undertaking a task to determine if repetitions or patterns emerge.
Assignment: Study the following number until you can repeat it without looking:
10. Engage in increasingly more difficult memory challenges.
AN ONGOING ASSIGNMENT
Work with a partner in the following way. Give a one-digit number to him or her and then say “Record.” Your partner will write it down. Go on to a two-digit number and proceed in the same way. Continue all the way to twelve-digit numbers (and more, if you really want to push yourself and your partner). Encourage the person to do better the next time than he or she did this time. You, in return, will be challenged in the same fashion.